* Attend all scheduled programming/workshops
* Complete assigned readings
* Participate in pre-trip conference call
* Engage in small group and large group dialogue
* Be willing to interact with local communities
* Be willing to present a live exercise and/or knowledge exchange workshop for participants and other mental health professionals.
This program is intended to be enjoyable while capturing unique expertise from local professionals, communities, students and families.
The format of the program lends to greater emphasis and opportunity for experiential immersed learning. In order to best meet program goals and CEU criteria participants are expected to: