The format of the program lends to greater emphasis and opportunity for experiential immersed learning. In order to best meet program goals and CEU criteria participants are expected to:
This program is intended to be enjoyable while capturing unique expertise from local professionals, communities, students and families.
* Attend all scheduled programming/workshops
* Complete assigned readings
* Participate in pre-trip conference call
* Engage in small group and large group dialogue
* Be willing to interact with local communities
* Be willing to present a live exercise and/or knowledge exchange workshop for participants and other mental health professionals.